Friday, February 6, 2009

A THOUSANDFOLD(Deut 1:11)

On August 22, 2008, Brother Mike Bruno was given the word of the Lord saying that God was making me a thousandfold. Earlier that afternoon before the service, the Lord took me to the book of Deuteronomy. It was chapter one and verse eleven. It says that God is making me a THOUSAND times more than I already Am. How awesome after recieving this verse from the lord, than just hours later to hear this powerful word of prophetic proclaimation over my life. God used it as complete confirmation. Its one of the few times that the Lord actually quicken someone to speak confirmation over something that He had already himself decreed and declared! Thankyou Jesus that its happening in every area and arena and by the end of this year I wont even be recognizable in Jesus name! Things that have in times past been disturbing will change suddenly and swiftly and I'll be like well glory to God, why was I even disturbed about that!!!

No comments: